no events match your query!
The Economic "Reopening" Is A Fake Out - Do not be fooled by the reopening 14:38 May 26 0 comments
Northern Calif. Doctors: More People Are Dying From Suicide Than COVID 01:02 May 23 0 commentsmore >>
The Party and the Ballot Box Sun Jul 14, 2019 22:24 | Gavin Mendel-Gleason
On The Decline and Fall of The American Empire and Socialism Sat Jan 26, 2019 01:52 | S. Duncan
What is Dogmatism and Why Does It Matter? Wed Mar 21, 2018 08:10 | Sylvia Smith
The Case of Comrade Dallas Mon Mar 19, 2018 19:44 | Sylvia Smith
Review: Do Religions Evolve? Mon Aug 14, 2017 19:54 | Dara McHugh
Life should be full of strangeness, like a rich painting
Some Thoughts on the Brexit Joint Report 11:50 Sat Dec 09, 2017
IRISH COMMONWEALTH: TRADE UNIONS AND CIVIL SOCIETY IN THE 21ST CENTURY 14:06 Sat Nov 18, 2017
Notes for a Book on Money and the Irish State - The Marshall Aid Program 15:10 Sat Apr 02, 2016
The Financial Crisis:What Have We Learnt? 19:58 Sat Aug 29, 2015
Money in 35,000 Words or Less 21:34 Sat Aug 22, 2015
Test ? 12 November 2018 Mon Nov 12, 2018 14:28 | namawinelake
Farewell from NWL Sun May 19, 2013 14:00 | namawinelake
Happy 70th Birthday, Michael Sun May 19, 2013 14:00 | namawinelake
Of the Week? Sat May 18, 2013 00:02 | namawinelake
Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of E... Fri May 17, 2013 14:23 | namawinelake
Minutes for Dec 12th 2007
This contains Meeting Minutes for Dec 12th and the agenda and actions to be taken. Date of the next Indymedia meeting is given
Minutes of Dec 12th Indymedia Meeting from 7:50:pm to 9:10pm
5 People in attendence
1.1) Prv Action: Mark to contact NGOs for outreach.
1.2) Prv Action: To prepare for Indymedia Open Day in Feb.
1.3) Prv Action: To implement auto generation of email to list when an IP is banned and aim to ban people for only
2 or 3 days.
1.4) Prv Action: Ant to continue video hosting investigation.
1.5) Prv Action: Static Oscailt page to be updated with info on this and new film Route Irish
1.6) Prv Action: Ter to announce story with ability to publish embedded YouTube video in stories and comments.
1.7) Prv Action: Ant to see if James and or C. will come back to List Administration
1.8) Prv Action: For each person present, to respond to list with review of Reddys Proposal within 2 weeks
Status: Not done by anyone
1.9) Prv Action: Padraic to send email to list to kick off discussion on procedures for joining the collective.
1.10) Prv Action: Ter to create static Oscailt page(s) of meeting minutes. This can grow to include decisions of the Collective.
1.11) Prv Action: Padraic to submit proposal on more relevant site documentation
Main Agenda -
Action: Ter to investigate if publish preview of feature stories can be done within the front page so that sizing
and widths of headings etc can be seen better.
2) Front page (Reddys') Since no work was done on it, this item was skipped.
Since this work was not complete, this item was skipped.
Next Meeting: Wed 7:30pm to 9pm 16th Jan 2008. Same place.