New Events

International

no events posted in last week

Blog Feeds

Anti-Empire

offsite link The Wholesome Photo of the Month Thu May 09, 2024 11:01 | Anti-Empire

offsite link In 3 War Years Russia Will Have Spent $3... Thu May 09, 2024 02:17 | Anti-Empire

offsite link UK Sending Missiles to Be Fired Into Rus... Tue May 07, 2024 14:17 | Marko Marjanović

offsite link US Gives Weapons to Taiwan for Free, The... Fri May 03, 2024 03:55 | Anti-Empire

offsite link Russia Has 17 Percent More Defense Jobs ... Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:56 | Marko Marjanović

Anti-Empire >>

The Saker
A bird's eye view of the vineyard

offsite link Alternative Copy of thesaker.is site is available Thu May 25, 2023 14:38 | Ice-Saker-V6bKu3nz
Alternative site: https://thesaker.si/saker-a... Site was created using the downloads provided Regards Herb

offsite link The Saker blog is now frozen Tue Feb 28, 2023 23:55 | The Saker
Dear friends As I have previously announced, we are now “freezing” the blog.  We are also making archives of the blog available for free download in various formats (see below).

offsite link What do you make of the Russia and China Partnership? Tue Feb 28, 2023 16:26 | The Saker
by Mr. Allen for the Saker blog Over the last few years, we hear leaders from both Russia and China pronouncing that they have formed a relationship where there are

offsite link Moveable Feast Cafe 2023/02/27 ? Open Thread Mon Feb 27, 2023 19:00 | cafe-uploader
2023/02/27 19:00:02Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of

offsite link The stage is set for Hybrid World War III Mon Feb 27, 2023 15:50 | The Saker
Pepe Escobar for the Saker blog A powerful feeling rhythms your skin and drums up your soul as you?re immersed in a long walk under persistent snow flurries, pinpointed by

The Saker >>

Public Inquiry
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005

offsite link RTEs Sarah McInerney ? Fianna Fail supporter? Anthony

offsite link Joe Duffy is dishonest and untrustworthy Anthony

offsite link Robert Watt complaint: Time for decision by SIPO Anthony

offsite link RTE in breach of its own editorial principles Anthony

offsite link Waiting for SIPO Anthony

Public Inquiry >>

Voltaire Network
Voltaire, international edition

offsite link Netanyahu soon to appear before the US Congress? It will be decisive for the suc... Thu Jul 04, 2024 04:44 | en

offsite link Voltaire, International Newsletter N°93 Fri Jun 28, 2024 14:49 | en

offsite link Will Israel succeed in attacking Lebanon and pushing the United States to nuke I... Fri Jun 28, 2024 14:40 | en

offsite link Will Netanyahu launch tactical nuclear bombs (sic) against Hezbollah, with US su... Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:09 | en

offsite link Will Israel provoke a cataclysm?, by Thierry Meyssan Tue Jun 25, 2024 06:59 | en

Voltaire Network >>

Why do Govnment departments ignore vulnerable people and their contribution?

category international | rights, freedoms and repression | opinion/analysis author Wednesday September 27, 2006 22:35author by Michelle Clarke - Social Justice and anitics. Report this post to the editors

Research and organisations are mushrooming up but where is the future

Reuters: Leading world information source

Did you know?

'More die from Suicide than Wars, Murders'

Mental Health, Drug Addiction, Brain Injury Recovery, Addictions, eating disorders, anxiety, social anxiety, phobias, Fears, and so much more.

Where is the integration in policy..........Who understands and who really cares? The areas include social, community, education, health, the thread runs through society......even to the mentality of people driving cars and flying planes.....Yes, the big one is Stress - Anxiety - and Depression
it is said 25 % of people killed in RTA's are in fact Suicides. Let's get real.

Integration, co-operation, rehabilitative disciplines and teams to work on say people with mental health and neurological provlsion complicated by Chronic Fatigue syndrome while at the same time ensure that people are sufficiently alert and aware to physical conditions like cancer... The statistics and comparisons in this area make interesting reading.

To Dan Neville

Reminder re. earlier emails: ' Reuters 'More die from suicide than wars, murders'.

Our Services need money from Government or Philantrophists. Serious thought about psychiatric and neurological problems exist. Our services are way behind University College Hospital say in London and the US hospitals. We have the capabilities of providing the expertise to create new advances particularly in neurology in combination with psychiatric, and psychology.

One more point: Jail/Prison/Central Mental Hospital/Political Prisoner/Debtor........Why such a retributive system of incarceration? Why such inhumanity? Too many suicides and then the recent murder.

The Central Mental Hospital - location in the confines of community Dublin with potential at least for integration. Surely, people with illness ought not to be tainted with criminality. Is this not the reason for having the Central Mental Hospital in a separate location. Is it not meant to apply less stigma to people and their families? Can we not be more futuristic and compassionate and look to Restorative Justice models, like Denmark, where people with addictions and mental health problems are in separate units to those with other problems. The statistics are an interesting comparison in terms of recidivism.