International | Miscellaneous

no events match your query!

New Events

International

no events posted in last week

Blog Feeds

The Saker
A bird's eye view of the vineyard

offsite link Alternative Copy of thesaker.is site is available Thu May 25, 2023 14:38 | Ice-Saker-V6bKu3nz
Alternative site: https://thesaker.si/saker-a... Site was created using the downloads provided Regards Herb

offsite link The Saker blog is now frozen Tue Feb 28, 2023 23:55 | The Saker
Dear friends As I have previously announced, we are now “freezing” the blog.  We are also making archives of the blog available for free download in various formats (see below).

offsite link What do you make of the Russia and China Partnership? Tue Feb 28, 2023 16:26 | The Saker
by Mr. Allen for the Saker blog Over the last few years, we hear leaders from both Russia and China pronouncing that they have formed a relationship where there are

offsite link Moveable Feast Cafe 2023/02/27 ? Open Thread Mon Feb 27, 2023 19:00 | cafe-uploader
2023/02/27 19:00:02Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of

offsite link The stage is set for Hybrid World War III Mon Feb 27, 2023 15:50 | The Saker
Pepe Escobar for the Saker blog A powerful feeling rhythms your skin and drums up your soul as you?re immersed in a long walk under persistent snow flurries, pinpointed by

The Saker >>

Public Inquiry
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005

offsite link RTEs Sarah McInerney ? Fianna Fail supporter? Anthony

offsite link Joe Duffy is dishonest and untrustworthy Anthony

offsite link Robert Watt complaint: Time for decision by SIPO Anthony

offsite link RTE in breach of its own editorial principles Anthony

offsite link Waiting for SIPO Anthony

Public Inquiry >>

Human Rights in Ireland
Indymedia Ireland is a volunteer-run non-commercial open publishing website for local and international news, opinion & analysis, press releases and events. Its main objective is to enable the public to participate in reporting and analysis of the news and other important events and aspects of our daily lives and thereby give a voice to people.

offsite link Julian Assange is finally free ! Tue Jun 25, 2024 21:11 | indy

offsite link Stand With Palestine: Workplace Day of Action on Naksa Day Thu May 30, 2024 21:55 | indy

offsite link It is Chemtrails Month and Time to Visit this Topic Thu May 30, 2024 00:01 | indy

offsite link Hamburg 14.05. "Rote" Flora Reoccupied By Internationalists Wed May 15, 2024 15:49 | Internationalist left

offsite link Eddie Hobbs Breaks the Silence Exposing the Hidden Agenda Behind the WHO Treaty Sat May 11, 2024 22:41 | indy

Human Rights in Ireland >>

Lockdown Skeptics

The Daily Sceptic

offsite link Labour?s VAT Plan for Private Schools Flunks Revenue Test Sun Jul 28, 2024 19:00 | Richard Eldred
New analysis suggests Labour's tax on private schools could bring in less than half the expected amount because of the extra cost of adding more students to the state system.
The post Labour?s VAT Plan for Private Schools Flunks Revenue Test appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.

offsite link Far-Left Group Claim Responsibility for Paris Arson Attacks Sun Jul 28, 2024 17:00 | Richard Eldred
A far-Left group has claimed responsibility for crippling Paris's rail network with arson attacks, stranding 800,000 passengers, just before the Olympic opening ceremony.
The post Far-Left Group Claim Responsibility for Paris Arson Attacks appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.

offsite link DESNZ Has Net Zero Competence Sun Jul 28, 2024 15:00 | David Turver
David Turver casts a critical eye over the new crop of ministers at the Department of Energy and Net Zero, revealing a batch of public sector lifers with no commercial savvy and zero energy know-how.
The post DESNZ Has Net Zero Competence appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.

offsite link Hate Cleric Raises £3 Million to Create Islamic Homeland on Scottish Island Sun Jul 28, 2024 13:01 | Richard Eldred
A radical cleric has raised over £3 million to transform a remote Scottish island into a self-governing Islamic state with its own army, justice system, school and hospital.
The post Hate Cleric Raises £3 Million to Create Islamic Homeland on Scottish Island appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.

offsite link Why I Fear What Labour Will Do to the Education System Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:00 | Stephen Curran
We are facing a radical agenda set by the progressive wing of the educational establishment, says Dr Stephen Curran. We should build on the past 14 years' foundation, not tear it down.
The post Why I Fear What Labour Will Do to the Education System appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.

Lockdown Skeptics >>

US Presidential Debate Rules

category international | miscellaneous | other press author Thursday September 30, 2004 17:33author by redjade Report this post to the editors

and they call this a debate....

RULES OF THE DEBATE:
Download at
http://www.usamnesia.com/resources/debate.pdf

info found at
http://www.usamnesia.com/2004/09/debates.html

Section 6(a)
There shall be no audience participation in the September 30 and October 13 debates.

Section 7(f)
"The moderator shall ensure that an equal number of "soft" Bush supporters and "soft" Kerry supporters pose questions to the candidates."

Section 5(f)
The candidates may not ask each other direct questions but may ask rhetorical questions.

Section 5(k)
The candidates shall not address each other with proposed pledges.

Section 9
When a candidate is speaking either in answering a question or making his closing statement, TV coverage will be limited to the candidate speaking. There will be no TV cut-aways to any candidate who is not responding to a question while another candidate is answering a question…

Section 9(b)
No candidate shall be permitted to use risers or any other device to create an impression of elevated height, and no candidates shall be permitted to use chairs, stools, or other seating devices during the debate.

author by redjadepublication date Thu Sep 30, 2004 17:55author address author phone Report this post to the editors

Top 10 Secrets They Don't Want You to Know About the Debates.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4052162

author by poolfeedjunkieinwithdrawalshockerpublication date Thu Sep 30, 2004 18:15author address author phone Report this post to the editors

Ie networks can only transmit what fox give them as it's live - expect shennanigans

I'd give an even money chance they did pool feed for shannon bush evening arrival too. I mean who else here could the DOFF trust?

author by square eyes. - (I've gone & rigged up multiple screens in all the languages & feel like i've got my own oval officepublication date Thu Sep 30, 2004 18:19author address author phone Report this post to the editors

all the anchormen are wetting themselves.

= this is it, guys, whoever wins tonight is our new president. Now it will be nail-biting at the end, and all your neighbourhood will be cramped in the satelite tv household, just like the old days, everyone pally and some flirtation going down, and don't forget the "irland douze points!"

what they're saying on the US satelites-

the "riser issue" has broken on homeland prime time TV, the Kerry team making it clear that Bush will not be allowed to use risers to make him look taller, the Cheney team are still trying to figure out can they use risers to make Kerry look shorter.
the president is touring victims of huricane Frances in florida, and almost fifty people are dead in Iraq where carbombers have just disrupted today's islamic feast day celebrations in the troubled fledgling democracy.
reports are that democrats are supporting a possible draft bill in Congress, and there is continuing fighting between armed palestinian muslims and better armed Israeli security forces.

what they're saying on the arabic satelites-
great coverage of muslim feast day celebrations at Karmala Iraq, with men dancing in the street, and only a few of those "you've had a better education than most so far, why don't you blow yourself up now and make the family proud" green yas'id banners.

BBC have done an interview with some man who used to help out in the international atomic energy watchdog thing that the UN used to trust with something or other.

The french are for the moment not even mentioning america, focusing on a new avantgarde rock group instead.

the italians just did an scoop interview with a stunning young model who waved at her daddy who just happened to be watching, and no she doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but giggle giggle time for studies and stuff.

author by Tom - dyslexics untiepublication date Thu Sep 30, 2004 22:50author email olearys at oceanfree dot netauthor address author phone Report this post to the editors

If the entire election in 2000 could be fixed, imagine how easy it is to fix a debate (for lack of a better word). 'tis a shame though that the public won't get a chance to witness a real debate on real issues.

I am certain though that we'll at least have more entries for the "Bushisms" list at the end of the night.

Fox News having any role in the feed is a joke. I sent in the following to them recently...hmmm, I wonder why it wasn't aired?

-----

Are you airing these today? Just in case you didn't get it the first time...